Monday 26 October 2009

B is for Bankruptcy

Call me Joe. I'm an average guy. I live in the North-East of England, I work in IT, I have a wife and family, I have everyday hopes and dreams - I'm just like you. You wouldn't pick me out of a line-up or pass me a glance if we passed each other in the street. Like I said, I'm just an average guy. And I'm going bankrupt in the next few weeks. I'm not exactly relishing the thought but one thing I have figured out is that by understanding what is happening, and going to happen, I can reduce (to almost manageable levels) the terror that the threat of bankruptcy brings. On the off-chance that this blog helps even a single soul in the same mess then, if you don't mind, I'll bring you along for the ride. Time will tell if it's a roller-coaster or a car crash.